Mobile Phone Development
Samsung develops and delivers cellphone solutions for the major cellphone providers as well as a handful of regional providers. The technological know-how and electronics savvy owned by Samsung naturally led to devices that utilize many of the same elements. For example, Samsung already develops and designs a range of MP3 players, so now that the technology is increasingly bundled with cellphones, it’s almost second nature for Samsung to marry the two. Samsung cellphone therefore offer a high level of advanced telephony and entertainment media. Phones feature games, cameras, messaging features, polyphonic ringtones and offer users plenty of space to download MP3 or real music ringtones and other compatible apps.
Marriage of Electronics to Technology
Samsung Electronics was founded in Korea in the late 1960s. Since that time the Asian corporation has built its brand into markets that include certain home appliances, computers, printers, cameras and televisions and cellphone devices. Samsung Corporation is now branded as an international electronics corporation. Products include those for residential customers as well as large and medium-size business.
A number of historical highpoints have been turning points in the Samsung history. Combined with its financial savvy and forward looking investment in petroleum and other wealth-building industries the electronics company became a leader in the Asian technology and export industry during the ‘70s. During the late ‘80s the company finally synthesized all its assets and became a top international communications corporation.
The Electronics Corporation
The USA-based company—Samsung Electronics America—is comprised of an electronics division and a technology division. The divide proves the marriage of the two types of development. Samsung is a leader in flat screen and plasma technology for both computer and television markets.
Businesses benefit from Samsung know-how through the company’s early innovation in transistors and electronics. Business network solutions include large-scale high-speed Internet and wireless transceivers that make for critical business connectivity. And the company remains a pioneer in semiconductor development.
Shop By Model or Carrier
There are phones to serve everyone’s needs, including those with high-resolution graphics, MP3 players and advanced camera and video capabilities. Customers may shop for Samsung phones by model or carrier:
- Samsung BlackJack is as close to mini PC as you’ll get; built-in camera, audio player and specially designed Microsoft Office apps.
- SGH-c417 is a basic flip phone with a built-in camera and Bluetooth technology.
- SGH-d347 provides Bluetooth technology, camera and all the messaging features a busy professional with the need for multimedia could ask for.
- SGH-d407 features Samsung’s ‘Push to Talk” technology.
- Sync is for the multimedia addict; camera, video, audio, and total synchronization of all.
- SGH-zx20 runs at the speed of light.
- SGH-d807 is a sleek slide-style model with Bluetooth, camera and Samsung’s ‘Quad Band” for worldwide connectivity.
- SGH-x507 is the consummate business professional’s flip. Ultra fast downloads and total messaging features. Bundled with Samsung’s Quad Band.
- SGH-ZX10 faster than most phones; with high-quality camera, Samsung’s Quad Band technology and messaging features.
- SGH-X427 flip-style designed for web and multimedia.
- SGH-X497 offers customizable ringtones already bundled in and a high-quality speakerphone.
- SGH-P777 has a camcorder built in!
- SGH-D357 flip-style with Samsung Push to Talk technology.
- SGH-D307 is a tablet style phone/QWERTY keyboard.
- SGH-P207 is optimized for voice-activated talk and ultra fast data downloads.
- SGH-C207 is ready to download ringtones; features high-res display.
- SGH-E317 is a flip-style with an extremely high-resolution display.
- SGH-E316 features top-notch camera and quick messaging.
- SGH-X426 is suited to gamers and multimedia gurus with a zeal for high-res displays in a little package.
- SGH-S307 offers users a large array of features including superior messaging features with a corps of packaged polyphonic ringtones, plus multimedia games.
- SGH-X427M offers the best of games and messaging.
- SGH-V206 is one part cellphone, one part digital camera with tons of storage.
- SGH-N625 may look like your basic stick phone but it’s tiny with customizable ringtones and messaging.
- SPH-m610 top of the line ultra-thin model with 2.0 megapixel camera, Bluetooth technology and MP3 player.
- SPH-a420 is more than basic, with classic looks, and messaging features.
- SPH-m500 is ultra-thin multimedia lifestyle device; takes pictures, plays digital music and plays videos.
- SPH-i600 includes Smart Phone technology.
- SPH-a640 a small and classy black flip style with camera and Bluetooth technology.
SPH-i830 is packaged for the professional on the go; Windows Mobile and Samsung’s Quad Band technology for international connectivity.
- SPH-a580 allows fast text messaging and integrates voice recognition.
- SPH-a920 is the companion to the music addict who still needs to make a call now and then.
- SPH-a790 is designed for the global traveler.
- SPH-a900 is fast with Bluetooth, voice activation and speakerphone; don’t forget the camera.
- SPH-a880 is packed with features for the photographer and moviemaker.
- SPH-a560 is a more basic flip phone with text and speakerphone.
- SPH-a940 gives swivel features useful for its top-notch camera and camcorder.
- SPH-a820 features a walkie-talkie capability and broadcast messaging.
- SPH-a800 packs a maximum size high-res screen for this device’s multimedia tools.
- SPH-a840 with speakerphone and camera.
- SPH-a740 includes camera and voice activation features.
- SP-i600 features of a Smartphone with Windows Mobile software that gives nomadic professionals total connectivity.
- VM-a680 is everything the semi-serious videographer/photographer could want in a phone.
- SPH-a600 features a swivel flip that offers picture-taking flexibility.
- SPH-a760 gives options for professionals with many people to contact at once. Walkie-talkie and broadcast messaging features.
- MM-a700 stands for multi-media with web connectivity.
- SPH-a660/vi660 offers voice activation and a bunch of ringtones.
- VGA 1000/a620 packages a high-quality customizable camera.
- SPH-i500 packages the Palm OS into a functional phone.
- SPH-n400 provides the ultimate cellphone environment for the individualist.
- SPH-n240 a basic stick with a sleek look.
- SPH-i300 offers Palm OS functionality and a fashionable look.
- SPH-i330 fast with a Palm OS and curvy appeal.
- SPH-a500 features fast web accessible features and voice activation.
- SPH-a460 gives users GPS functionality and messaging services.
- SPH-n200 is a unique, hip flip-top with more bells and whistles than you’d think.
- Samsung Stripe gives T-Mobile customers flexible control of extreme messaging and a high-quality camera.
- SGH-t619 includes Bluetooth technology, big camera and major messaging.
- SGH-t719 packs the important Black Berry technology in a much smaller profile.
- SGH-t319 includes a camera with zoom and good quality speakerphone.
- SGH-t629 offers sleek slide style with expandable memory and 1.3 megapixel camera.
- SGH-t519 is a multimedia infotainment device with camcorder, camera with zoom and MP3 player.
- SGH-t709 packs a camcorder, high-res camera and MP3 player for the lifestyle maven.
- SGH-t609 synonymous with fashion; this cool, white clamshell-style delivers top of the line camera, camcorder, Samsung Quad Band for international nomads, and MP3 player.
- SGH-t209 the basics, then some, in a professional flip.
- SGH-T809 provides a big screen for all that multimedia camera and video stuff.
- SGH-E635 is a slim profiled slider style with camera and loads of extra memory for high-demand users.
- SGH-T309 this glossy black welcomes MP3 ringtones.
- SGH-t509 looks stick-style, but Bluetooth, camera and video are all on board.
- SGH-X495 customizable basic with silvery good looks.
- SGH-E335 loads tons of extra memory for the sending and receiving of pictures and video.
- SGH-X475 is web capable and a sleek clamshell design.
- SGH-p735 allows users to swivel and twist to get the best picture. This is multimedia device du jour.
- SGH-C225 makes AOL users right at home with IM capabilities.
- SGH-E715 allows semi-serious photographers some flexibility with their shots.
- SGH-E105 achieves high-end graphics.
- SGH-e315 is a flip with high-res graphics and high-end camera and video.
- SGH-D415 slide and sleek style with outstanding graphics display.
- SGH-X105 gives AOL users access to IM pals and other web apps.
- SGH-V205 big storage for all the pictures you’ll send and receive.
- SGH-S105 gives users Tri-band access for those times when the signal needs a change-up.
- SGH-q105 is a stick-style for professionals who fear leaving their desktops; sync and get full messaging and web access.
- SGH-R225 is less basic than it looks.
- SGH-N105 gives you hands-free capabilities.