Have a Panasonic Phone
Panasonic phones are hot, stylish and sassy lifestyle gear. Models differ among international regions in features and detailing. Trends demand high mega-pixel cameras, MP3 players and real music ringtones.
Slick Slide Styles and GSM Technology
Panasonic has been an undeniable leader in consumer and industrial electronics for decades. Not only do consumers trust the personal products such as Panasonic cellphones, but so do large industries, government and demanding businesses, all of which rely upon the kind of digital equipment and tools designed and delivered by the company.
Almost single-handedly Panasonic has spearheaded the DVD revolution in broadcast and film media. Broadcast industry awards bestowed upon the company are proof of its continued innovations. On a global scale Panasonic’s influence is remarkable. Between rapid-fire iterations of semiconductors to photographic and disc manufacturing improvements Panasonic, a.k.a. Matsushita Electronics, provides across the board electronics and digital solutions. Here is a sample of easily available Panasonics:
- X800 is one of Panasonic’s newest mobile models. This small flip is a smart and classy smartphone with built-in camera, video, audio player that gives you the muscle to manage cool ringtones. The phone is GSM capable which means you talk almost anywhere in the world without hassle.
- The MX series MX6 and MX7 must stand for multimedia—this pair of compact flips come configured for a GSM tri-band network, as well as 2 megapixel built-in cameras, expandable memory, and each with a long-life battery. Gamers get further mileage out of the MX6 model.
- Want fun text and messaging with funky graphics? The A210 is the creative phone for you. Packaged in a sassy stick-style the model is ready for your library of polyphonic ringtones and features a light show of a display screen.
- Take a step up from the A210 with the SC3. All the same multimedia texting features, plus a high-end camera.
- SA models 6 and 7 both feature include built-in camera, built-in audio player compatible with polyphonic and MP3 ringtones, and are packaged in a rugged exterior for protection during outdoor use.
- Models VS3 and VS7 both offer high-quality camera, long-life battery and brightly lit display packaged into a hip, trigger operated clamshell. Both are compatible with polyphonic and MP3 ringtones and come with interchangeable covers. Get a 2-megapixel camera with the VS7.
- For all around business and the option to snap an impromptu picture or two, the X100 and -200 can’t be beat.
- The X300 is a larger form factor than the 100 and 200, but it’s got much more to roll up in its smartphone-styled exterior. Big camera, flip up LCD display and seriously long-life battery this is all business with a bit of infotainment on the side. Sync with your PC, track contacts and meetings and when you really get bored, spin your own ringtones.
- The X700 is in a category all its own: part business work horse part high-end camera. Ultra-compact flip. Comes bundled with a couple of very powerful business apps.
- The X400 is all about space saver and cool. Get some business done, get some pictures taken and sent off to friends, family and/or colleagues.
- A big camera contender is the X500 camera/phone. Packaged into a slick slide-style this number makes quick work of photos and messaging.