LG Mobile Phones
Way Beyond Home Appliances
Cellphones have put LG on the map with tricked out models and accessories like MP3 players, upscale cameras and easily customizable polyphonic and real music ringtones. LG develops so much more than cellphones. Customers may have an LG television or LG plasma screen or LG refrigerator and other household appliance all with a degree of electronic functionality behind them.
In 1958 it was Goldstar Components that launched Korea’s electronics revolution. In 1978 Goldstar found such a significant interest in Asian electronics abroad that the company spawned LG Electronics, its U.S. subsidiary. Ultimately Goldstar merged with and was subsequently renamed to LG Electronics in 1995. Since then the company has led in electronics for home appliances and home networks as well as the ubiquitous cellular phone industry.
The cellphone industry is perhaps the most distinctive in its immediacy. Immediate need for the latest and trendiest technology with the most technologically advanced bells and whistles drives profits and drives all of the communications industry. So LG is becoming most well recognized for its signature ‘face” logo affixed to each of its cellphone models.
Cellphones From LG
Verizon’s signature LG cell devices are now the Chocolate line of phones. As if cellphones had a runway, the Chocolate would lead the pack with an enticing array of colors and sexy shapes. Chocolates come packaged in ultra-thin clamshell designs, flips and slides; in colors of true black, pink, green, red and white. Customers of course pay for the phone based on the type of plan they choose from Verizon and any customizable features. Chocolate bundles in a 1.3 megapixel camera, additional and expandable storage, Bluetooth technology and an array of infotainment features. Customers hungry for the latest audio-to-go will die for the MP3 capabilities and WMA playback options.
- ‘The V” phone model indicates V-Cast music capabilities and expansive multimedia functions including high-res graphics and an expandable memory.
- Keep track of the kids with the specially developed Migo phone, a close-to-home, affordable option for Verizon customers. When small children don’t really require a fully functional device, the Migo offers reliable connectivity and simplistic features. And it comes in a kid-friendly ‘Teletubby” green.
- The enV from LG packages multimedia in a sleek silvery cellphone. Check out this 2.0 megapixel camera and camcorder. The device bundles Bluetooth technology and major messaging capabilities.
- Another dozen VX models of flip-style phones provide semi-customizable options and features that range from media-centric to business-centric.
The leading Sprint phone from LG is the digital-heavy Fusic. Sprint music addicts seek out the latest flip-style phone loaded with additional memory and a cutting edge audio player. Fusic is Bluetooth ready with camcorder, high-res camera and customizable photo options. Don’t forget the gaming options, MP3 player, and expandable memory.
- Two VI models, the VI125 and the VI5225, are flip styles with more than just your basic features. Extra sharp screen resolution and all the latest tools to manage your lifestyle.
- LX flip models, LX150 and LX350, offer basic to upscale features. Bright blue LX150 offers Bluetooth and smooth messaging capabilities. The LX350 also features Bluetooth and adds a 1.3 megapixel camera to the mix.
- The MM535 is a sleek slide style, heavy on the multimedia tricks, including MP3 audio player, camcorder and 1.3 megapixel camera.
- The Disney MobileSM, or DM-L200, is family-friendly and already tuned to the Disney web channel. Simple to use with a 1.3 megapixel camera, kid-friendly games and speakerphone.
- The duo of PM models, PM 225 and PM335, feature basic to advanced multimedia features. PM225 includes high-end digital camera with customizable editing options. The PM335 includes Bluetooth technology and another high-end camera.
Hot LG phones specially packaged for Cingular customers include the CE500 model with the option to choose among the Tri-Band of frequencies. Tricked out and packed with multimedia or ‘infotainment” features, this model is one of the latest.
- The CU line of cells from LG includes CU 320, 400 and 500. All three include Bluetooth technology, MP3 players and 1.3 megapixel cameras. The 500 model features a swivel hinge.
- CG models, 225 and 300 clamshell flips include critical multimedia features such as camera and MP3 player. Model 300 allows for press and talk functionality.
- The C1500 and 2000 provide a high-end mix of features from MP3 player, crew of polyphonic ringtones and top of the line cameras. Both are also web-enabled and offer hands-free operation.
- F models 7200, 9100 and 9200 pack in features suited to both professionals on the go as well as those with lifestyle needs. Both include MP3 and camera. The 9200 delivers LG’s Push to Talk technology and broadcast messaging capabilities.
- L models, 1200, 1400 and 1400i, come bundled with lifestyle critical multimedia functions like camera and AOL messaging service.
- C1300 and 1300i models offer simple silver flip styles that offer affordable and basic elements, plus some.
- The A7110 is multimedia-heavy. The camera provides customizable editing and picture taking modes including zoom options.
Alltel LG phones feature a wide range of AX models from various price points and with a grab bag of popular cellphone features. Customers will find models suited to the business realm as well as those more multimedia focused. Touch 2 Talk technology from LG means no more wasting time dialing, just push a button for your contact and talk.
- The LX5550 model is suited for the business professional who occasionally needs to conduct business hands-free. The speakerphone is exceptional, as well as loads of space for contacts and speed-dial entries. This phone is also available to U.S. Cellular customers.
- Basic and capable best describe the VX3200. Heavy on the organizing features this model won’t waste your time and money if your needs are simple. This model is slightly modified for the Metro PCS market.
Customers of U.S. Cellular may choose from the popular LG UX models: UX245, 4750, and 5000. Top of the line 5000 packages a camcorder, digital camera and all the necessary web and messaging services. The UX245 is more multimedia than it is business.
- VX6000 and 6100 are sleek and professional clamshell designs. Both pack built-in cameras and web ready apps.